Sock January so far

Well, this weekend sOcked. Literally. Sock January has been quite prolific and Big J. and Little A. now have scalding feet.


Baby socks

Yarns used: Drops Fabel (held double), Drops Karisma, Katia Marathon Kids
Needle: 4mm
Pattern: see this post here.


Men's socks

Yarns used: Kuka Yarns Merino Magic
Needle: 4mm
Pattern: see this post here.
(These were kind of a disappointment. Perfect gauge and yet they are pretty baggy...)

In the meantime, I've bought the Getting Started Knitting Socks ebook, from Interweave, and I'm using those patterns. The book provides clear instructions and is definitely a must-have for knitters who love handmade socks.

The only real problem now is that I have a list of sock-related requests long enough to travel to the Moon and back and it's about time that I MAKE SOMETHING - S-O-M-E-T-H-I-N-G - for myself!

Comments

Popular Posts